Keep in Touch

Please feel free to leave a reply. We love to hear from you!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Spent part of the day Christmas shopping at a few small boutique shops in historic Gruene. Since we were only 10 miles away from the outlet mall in San Marcos we just had to stop there too. What a great outlet mall...probably one of the best we have been to. Supposedly it is the 3rd most visited tourist "attraction" in Texas. It has a lot of upscale outlets. Is that an oxymoron? It has Saks, Nieman Marcus, Crate & Barrel, Restoration Hardware etc. A shoppers heaven. Since my energy level is still not 100% from my cold we didn't stay long, but it is on our list to return.

Had lunch, returned a few items to Camping World (our new favorite store) and came home to rest.

Hope all is well!

Joan & Ron

2 comments:

  1. Howdy Texans,Let 'er Buck!!
    Sounds like you two are doing well. Hat looks great but beer looks better. Missed you at Thanxgiving but seems you guys made out good. Any motorhome surprises? I'm sure the cold isn't going to follow you around. We just missed a nasty storm went north and dumped a couple feet of snow, Sandon and Hidden Valley were bummed.
    giddyup-I'm gone
    Happy Trails-Roger-Barb-Sandon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ron and Joan - it sounds like you are having such a great time! I'd love to visit some of those shopping areas with you!! I actually like the cowboy hat on Ron too but he CAN'T be wearing that around me when he comes back to MO! Not acceptable...no sir-ree!! Thanksgiving was fun but not the same without you two. I hope you have a wonderful, warm Christmas with your nephew and family. I'll try to take lots of pictures at Mom's on Christmas Eve for you and put them on Facebook! Miss and love you both! Margie

    ReplyDelete